• Sun Solaris system administration
• Administration of multiple flavors of Linux (Gentoo, Redhat, Mandrake, etc.)
• Programming experience (Perl, C, shell scripting, etc.)
• IPv6 implementations (primarily Solaris and FreeBSD)
• Graduated in 1993 from the University of Oregon with a BS in Computer Science and a BS in Psychology
2001 to Present Systems Consultant & Programmer
SCN Research, Portland OR
2000 to 2001 – Senior System Administrator
Zama Networks (R.I.P.), Seattle, WA
• Built and maintained systems for a large-scale IPv6 network provider and colocation service. Included network monitoring, NOC support, security considerations, server redundancy, etc.
• Authored several instructional papers regarding IPv6 and its use on Solaris, DNS, etc.
1994 to 1999 – CIO & Senior System Administrator
Europa Communications, Inc., Portland, OR
• Managed and maintained all servers required to support 2nd largest locally owned Internet Service Provider in the state
• Wrote entire ISP billing system from scratch and updated it as billing needs changed
• Responsible for system integrity and security